Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thank You Billy Mueller

I wanted to try something different with this blog. Considering that there is a plethora of Red Sox Blogs out there, I thought I would expand my blog to cover the entire American League East division. I'll do my best to keep my Red Sox bias from creeping into my posts, but every once in a while (like this post) I'm just gonna do it, so live with it!

Thank you Billy for:

  1. the 2003 AL Batting Championship

  2. our first World Championship in 86 years, a world series in which you batted .429

  3. hitting .303 during your 3 years in Boston, second among third basemen only to Baltimore's Melvin Mora. second among switch hitters only to Detroit's Carlos Guillén

  4. becoming the first player to hit a grand slam from both sides of the plate in the same game. you added a third homerun to bring your RBI total in that game to 9, a career high


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home