Friday, February 10, 2006

A Silent Ox?

In case you are wondering where the hell the title of this post comes from, please carefully read Nick Cafardo's (from the Boston Globe) piece today about the Clemens saga. Hopefully, no one corrects the typo before you get the chance to catch it. The headline reads "ox silent on possible return of Clemens."

He's calling this a "well-orchestrated silence." I really love watching reporters who don't have a story because no one will talk to them scramble to make a story out of little shards here and there. Uhhh, no, I DON'T think it's a coincidence that Al Nipper was just named interim pitching coach and he's a close friend of Clemens. I think it's a conspiracy. The Hendricks brothers (Jimi had a brother?) paid off Dave Wallace's doctor to implant some fucking flesh eating bacteria in his damn hip just to set this up and get Clemens back to Boston.

I'm done ranting. I am still wicked hopeful that the Sox can pull this off. I was glad that Nick was able to get a quote from Francona on the issue. "I know they're trying very hard. Our interest is sincere. I know we've tried to give Roger his space and honor his privacy, but I know we're trying."



Awwww, c'mon! Blogspot has a neat little tool here that let's me spellcheck my post via a little pop-up window that notifies me of unrecognized words. I understand Nipper, Wallace, Jimi, and Cafardo. But "fucking?" If fucking is not in your dictionary, then you are a fucking idiot! There, that's three more fucking spelling mistakes, I mean four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home